Wednesday, September 14, 2022

well this is a turn up for the books...

 I'm back again. First there was the Inspiring Plants website in 1999 that got alot of visitors and some awards, then the platform changed and that went so I created a blog. Then I got locked out of that blog and started another Inspiring Plants site and then that got messed up by the hosting service so I'm back on the blog.

Alot has changed for hobbyist content over the decades. Free hosting has largely gone, blogging appeared, and then Facebook & Instagram are with us. Email lists have mostly disappeared and forums seem to be on their way out. Such is progress. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oxalis Clemence Knight

  I'm still probably over fond of the South American Oxalis and the (too) many hybrids. I grow them in pots outside, generally covered i...